Separate Boys and Girls hostel are available in the campus. Also a newly designed Girls’ Hostel with 180 boarder capacity is under construction and will be ready for occupation very soon.
Dress Code for Prayers:
Boys : White Kurta Pyjama (2+ pairs)
Girls : White Salwar Kameez (2+ pairs)
- Mosquito net
- Bed Cover etc.
- Trunk (average size)
- Bucket & Mug
- Plate, Glass, Dish, Spoon
- Comb & Mirror
- Sleepers/Chappals/ etc.
- The colour of Hostel Dresses must not be Red or Black.
- They have to wear very simple but smart looking dresses.
Students should read the rules and regulations before signing the application form
(These rules are attached in the application form).
- Smoking, Alcohol & Narcotic consumption is strictly prohibited in and around the Hostel premises. Strict action will be taken against offenders.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be severely punished as per law and will be expelled from the Hostel/Institute.
- Cell phones and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
- Strict adherence to the prescribed dress code is required. Decency in dressing & demeanour is a must.
- Loitering in the Hostel campus during the class hours will not be appreciated.
- The Management & Staff will not be responsible for personal belongings.
- Late comers will be penalized.
- Students must keep the Campus & Rooms clean. Defacing walls, equipment, furniture etc., is strictly prohibited.
- Birthday/Other Celebrations are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
- Students must turn off all the electrical equipment & lights before leaving their rooms.
- Students are not allowed to use electric stoves, heaters etc. in rooms except in designated places.
- Students are not allowed to organize any group activities in their room.
- Food will be served only in the designated Dining Hall(s) and only during the specified timings. Wasting food & water will not be encouraged.
- Visitors are allowed only in AV Room. Visitors are not allowed beyond the visiting area. No outside Guest\Students will be allowed inside the hostel.
- Any complaints regarding electric equipment, plumbing etc., is required to be entered in the ‘Complaints Box’.
- Students should not enter rooms of other students without permission.
- Silence: Strict silence shall be observed in hostel from 11.00 pm to 5.30 am. Care should be taken at all times to ensure the silence.
- Any manner of festivities and noise making celebrations, which may cause disturbance to other inmates in the hostel premises will not be entertained.
- Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the management rules.
Non-compliance with the hostel rules will be dealt with strictly