Students should read the rules and regulations before signing the application form (A copy of rules is attached with the application form).
• Smoking, Alcohol & Narcotic consumption is strictly prohibited in and around the Hostel premises. Strict action will be taken against offenders.
• Ragging is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be severely punished as per law and will be expelled from the Hostel/Institute.
• Keeping cell phones and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
• Strict adherence to the prescribed dress code is required. Decency in dressing & demeanor is a must.
• Loitering in the Hostel campus during the class hours will not be permitted.
• The Management & Staff will not be responsible for personal belongings.
• Late comers will be penalized.
• Students must keep the Campus & Rooms clean. Defacing walls, equipment, furniture etc., is strictly prohibited.
• Birthday/Other Celebrations are strictly prohibited in Hostel.
• Students must turn off all the electrical equipments & lights before leaving their rooms.
• Students are not allowed to use electric stoves, heaters etc. in rooms except in designated places.
• Students are not allowed to organize any group activities in their room.
• Food will be served only in the designated Dining Hall(s) and only during the specified timings. Wasting food & water will not be encouraged.
• Visitors are allowed only in AV Room. Visitors are not allowed beyond the visiting area. No outside Guest\Students will be allowed inside the hostel.
• Any complaints regarding electric equipment, plumbing etc., is required to be entered in the ‘Complaints Box’.
• Students should not enter rooms of other students without permission.
• Silence: Strict silence shall be observed in hostel from 11.00 pm to 5.30 am. Care should be taken at all times to ensure the silence.
• Any manner of festivities and noise making celebrations, which may cause disturbance to other inmates in the hostel premiseswill not be entertained.
• Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the management rules.
Non-compliance with the hostel rules will be dealt with strictly
• The colour of Hostel Dresses must not be Red or Black.
• They have to wear very simple but smart looking dresses.
Dress code for prayers:
Boys : White Kurta Pyjama (2 pairs)
Girls : White Salwar Kameez (2 pairs)
Bed: Pillow, Blanket, Quilt, Mattress, Mosquito Net, Bed Cover (Navy Blue)
Others: Trunk (average size), Bucket, Mug, Plate, Glass, Dish, Spoon, Mirror, Comb, Chappal etc.
CONTACT US @ 93655-28149, 96138-31210, 95081-27258
Mail Us @- firstname.lastname@example.org